Terms and conditions for embedding and sharing content
The permission to add buttons leading to Prosper Canada’s Financial Relief Navigator (FRN) website, embed FRN content on your website, or link to or use or refer to FRN content in any other way, is based on the following terms:
- You must not alter the appearance of any logos or taglines without written authorization from Prosper Canada.
- Prosper Canada is not responsible for the content of your website.
- You will not use the Prosper Canada name, logo, or link in a way that implies sponsorship or endorsement by Prosper Canada.
- You will not make negative or disparaging references to Prosper Canada publications, services, resources, or any other material produced by Prosper Canada.
- You agree that your website will not contain material that is obscene, libellous, or defamatory; infringes any other entity's intellectual property rights; infringes upon or violates any applicable law; or in any other manner which Prosper Canada determines in its sole discretion, to be contrary to its best interests and reputation.
- You will not advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy your services. You will also not use any information obtained from Prosper Canada to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user.
- Prosper Canada may terminate your rights to add buttons leading to the FRN website, to participate in a content embedding agreement, or to link to FRN content, or to use or refer to the FRN in any other way at any time, for any reason, by written notice, to take effect as soon as you receive it.
- Prosper Canada shall not be liable to you for any damages or other losses of any type whatsoever, including indirect, consequential, or punitive damages.
- These terms are made and entered into under the laws of the province of Ontario and shall be interpreted, applied, and enforced under those laws.
- Nothing in these terms creates a relationship of agency, partnership, or joint venture between Prosper Canada and other parties, and neither party shall be entitled to, or purport to, bind or represent the other party. Neither Prosper Canada nor the other party shall do or allow any act which would imply apparent authority to act for the other.
If you have any questions or comments about these terms, please contact email@example.com.